OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Rozengain. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the "look and feel" of the Website (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to Rozengain, its affiliates and/or third-party licnsors. The Content is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of the content owner, or in the case of Rozengain, the "content".
You may utilize Trila's content for your own purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Rozengain or the content owner.
This website provides you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from Rozengain and that Rozengain has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, Rozengain cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links or images of third party content which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through this site.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial and other laws and regulations and the "Code of Conduct" set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur.
ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ROZENGAIN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ROZENGAIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE, NOR THE WEBSITES OF OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ROZENGAIN BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY PRODUCT SAMPLE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ROZENGAIN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In particular, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rozengain, its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, and licensors for any injury, including but not limited to bodily harm or death, to you or any third party that may result from the use of or reliance on any content or product provided by a third party. You understand and agree that Rozengain is merely providing third party data to you as a service, and that Rozengain has no control over, or responsibility for, the products or any agreements themselves and/or any adverse reactions you may experience as result of their use. Rozengain recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of any Content and should obtain any expert advice they consider necessary.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
"Trila" and "www.trila.io" are trademarks of Rozengain. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of Rozengain. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.